Thursday, June 14, 2012

Celeb Baby Names

Growing up, I was told that I was named after Mallory, a character on Family Ties.  I had never seen the show at that point in my life and most of my friends had no idea what the show was.  I came to find out that Mallory was a pretty cool chick.  But Mallory is also an infamous character in the movie, "Natural Born Killers."  Since most people my age are familiar with the movie, I get jokes all the time about Mickey and Mallory, otherwise known as the serial killer dream team. While my name isn't that uncommon anymore, some celebrities are going through extremes to come up with the most unique name they can think of. 



Below are some of the top trending celeb baby names of all time.

1. Moon Unit and Diva Thin Muffin - Frank Zappa

2. Blue Ivy - Jay-Z and Beyonce

3. Jermajesty - Jermaine Jackson

4. Moxie Crimefighter - Penn Jillette

5. Prince Michael II/Blanket - Michael Jackson

6. Kal-El - Nicholas Cage

7. Sage Moonblood - Sylvester Stallone

8. Banjo - Rachel Griffiths

9. Pilot Inspektor - Jason Lee

10. Apple - Gwyneth Paltrow


Feel free to add to this list or tell us about your child's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment