Top 10 back-to-school items to add to your shopping list!
By Elizabeth Buczak - Editorial Intern
As the weather cools down, we are quickly reminded that fall is just around the corner. For kids K-12, going into the new semester can be either a time of excitement or anxiety.
Never fear, back-to-school shopping has always been a way to hype up the not so pumped. Many stores are offering some great deals, so it’s easy to class up your little for the fall semester without emptying your wallet.
1. For the sports maniac in your family, Target offers a variety of book covers, featuring their favorite sports teams.
2. Keep the unorganized, organized with this cute eco-friendly planner, also available at Target stores.
3. Spice up those boring, old markers with some funky, scented ones for the artist in your family.
4. Clean up those mistakes with fun erasers of your choice. Available at Office Depot.
5. With a variety of assorted designs and colors, Pbteens makes it possible for everyone to find a backpack. Free shipping on backpacks and rolling backpacks!
6. A pencil case is a must, but put away those plain boring ones. There is a variety of cute ones available; perfect to hold pens and maybe even some lip-gloss!
7. Make using your calculator fun with this stylish limited edition calculator available at Office Max.
8. Travel the world without ever leaving your bed with this passport reversible duvet cover available at Bed, Bath and Beyond!
9. Lunch is always an adventure. Give it a lunch box to match, available at the Pottery Barn Kids.
10. Kohl’s offers huge savings on those back to school clothes, so your kids will stay stylish all year long! Check out the Princess Vera Wang collection.